- 1 lb Raw shrimp
- 1 Bunch broccoli rapini
- 4-6 sundried tomatoes – sliced
- 3 TBSP of sun-dried tomato oil
- 3 TBSP EVO
- 1 TBSP Ciao Pittsburgh’s Piccante seasoning
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 Lemon juiced and zest from whole lemon
- In a bowl, add raw shrimp. Sprinkle Ciao’s Piccante seasoning on shrimp and mix.
- Heat pan and add 3 TBSP of EVO and sun-dried oil. Once oil is hot, add raw shrimp. Cook shrimp until they are almost pink.
- Now add sun-dried tomatoes, minced garlic and broccoli rapini.
- Place lid on pan and place heat on medium.
- Once rapini cooks down add the zest of the whole lemon along with the juice. Cook for another minute or two.
You’ll love it. Now Mangia!