- Fresh cut fries – 5 large potatoes
- Ciao Pittsburgh’s Aroma seasoning
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt – to taste
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Cook for 15 min.
- Clean and cut potatoes into fries. If you have one, use a fry cutter.
- Coat baking sheet with EVO.
- Place fries on sheet and sprinkle Aroma seasoning all over them.
- Turn fries mid way and add more Aroma seasoning and drizzle EVO all over fires.
- Once cooked pull from oven and sprinkle grated Parmesan all over fries. Don’t be shy.
Mangia! Mangia! Amici!