- Whole eggplant
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 tsp of Ciao Pittsburgh’s Aroma seasoning per slice
- Half jar sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Any topping you would like to add
- Slice eggplant into 1/2 in pieces.
- Spray pan with olive oil.
- Place eggplant in pan and sprinkle Aroma on both sides.
- Cook on both sides until there is color on each side. Now add to baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees.
- Once preheated spray cookie sheet with olive oil spray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Halfway turn eggplant over and add sauce, cheese and the toppings of your choice.
- Once done pull, from oven and drizzle extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle aroma and add a little fresh basil.
Mangia! Mangia! Amici!