Croatian cruising routes are no longer a secret anymore, especially for cruise enthusiasts. Most of them are aware of those hidden ports, bays, and stunning beaches and are familiar with the top destinations along the Croatian coast.
Nevertheless, every Croatian cruise is an experience in itself, and no matter how many times you have explored the innermost secrets of the Adriatic, it is hard to resist the pull. As you meet new people and get involved with numerous activities, it is like a new Croatian cruise experience every time.
Get ready to soak the warm sunshine and enjoy the wonderful cuisine as you take one of those Croatia cruises on the Adriatic Sea. You are sure to love the following Croatian cruising routes that are the hot travel destination lists for 2021.
Check out the following Croatian cruises that meet your needs and expectations, and one is free to choose ships and vessels of different categories ranging for a relaxed and social sailing holiday.
- Dubrovnik to Split – Get ready to explore the best islands of the Dalmatian, its secluded bays, and beaches. Sail in a modern and luxurious catamaran to discover those secluded bays and new ports and villages with cobblestone streets, saltwater lakes, and the best of Croatian architecture. Explore charming villages with pristine beaches as well as some legendary cities with unique itineraries on this trip.
- Split to Dubrovnik- Do not miss the chance to explore the best islands on the Dalmatian coast. You can share a yacht as you sail to historical places, oldest towns and immerse yourself in local culture. Some highlights include UNESCO world heritage plains, Mljet National Park, Korčula, Šcedro, and more. You will be delighted to explore some breath-taking sights in small ports and hidden harbors that are both charismatic and beautiful.
- Croatia and Montenegro – Explore Mljet and discover Dubrovnik on a cruise that covers Croatia and Montenegro. You will come across some of the most beautiful islands in the Adriatic Sea that boast unique architectural diversity. Some highlights of this cruise include Krka National Park, Mljet, Korcula, Trogir, and more.
- Dubrovnik to Venice – This is the perfect cruise for those looking for crystal-clear bays, cascading waterfalls, and hidden coves. Embark in Dubrovnik and Disembark in Venice after a seven-day cruise that will take you through Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar, Šibenik, Zadar, and Krk. Spend some time at Diocletian’s Palace to marvel at the architecture and visit the “Little Dubrovnik,” Korcula, and relax along the classy shoreline of Hvar.
- Capri to Croatia – Explore the narrow streets of Positano in Italy and visit major churches and cathedrals of Kotor as well as view the Capri Town and admire the Venetian-style buildings and rich Slavic culture on this cruise. The key highlights include Capri, Taormina, Giardini, Otranto, Kotor and Dubrovnik.
- Split to Split -Cruise from Split to Split and halt at lovely stops such as Bol, the island of Hvar, the island of Mljet, UNESCO’s World Heritage sites of Dubrovnik, and more. The cruise will take you to Korčula Island and continue towards Makarska. Explore the biggest settlement on the island of Brač and later enjoy an excursion to Krka National Park with the longest waterfall.
- Croatian coast cruise – Enjoy a unique cruise along the Croatian coast that will take you along azure blue bays, beautiful islands, and protected nature areas. Enjoy refreshing swims on the way, explore picturesque places, and take advantage of long beaches and nightlife.
Discover a unique side of Croatia as you embark on one of the above Croatia cruises that have only the best to offer in the Adriatic, thanks to the excellent routes, the newest ships, the best staff, and services.