- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 2 lbs ground sausage of your choice (I used sweet)
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 3 tsp sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large tomato, cubed
- 13.7 ounce can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 5 large pepperoncini, cut
- 20 large black olives, cut
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 5 large sun dried tomato halves, sliced thin
- 2 TBSP Ciao Pittsburgh’s Aroma seasoning
- 1 bag restaurant style chips
- 5 large basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- On stovetop, cook EVO and ground sausage; once cooked set aside.
- Sautée onion in oil; once sautéed, mix with ground sausage and set aside.
- In baking dish add a layer of restaurant style chips.
- Now add some of your sausage and sautéed onion mix over layer of chips along with mozzarella
- Splash some sauce all over, add fresh basil and sprinkle Ciao Pittsburgh Aroma seasoning over layer.
- Next layer, add another layer of chips, sausage with onion, mozzarella, olives, artichokes, pepperoncini, roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, cubed tomatoes, and splash tomato sauce all over.
- Sprinkle more Ciao Pittsburgh Aroma seasoning, add basil and then the rest of the mozzarella.
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until your desired liking.
Mangia! Your famiglia will love it.