- 1 cup Zucchini, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/4 whole onion chopped and sautéed
- 1/2- 1 cup shredded sharp provolone (depending how sharp you want the cakes)
- 1/4 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp. Ciao Pittsburgh Aroma Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a mini-muffin tin with nonstick spray, set aside.
2. Place the shredded zucchini in a dish towel and squeeze out the excess water, like you would do with frozen spinach.
3. In a bowl, combine the egg, onion, cheese, bread crumbs, zucchini, and Ciao Pittsburgh Aroma Seasoning.
4. Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, fill the muffin cups halfway.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the top is browned and set.
© Ciao Pittsburgh 2014 (www.CiaoPittsburgh.com)