- 2 – 17.6 oz Whole Wheat Gnocchi
- 1/2 onion chopped sautéed
- 1/2 cup zucchini shredded
- 1/2 – 1cup cup shredded sharp provolone
- 1 tbsp Aroma seasoning
- 1 cup – 1 1/2 Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Coat bottom of pan with extra virgin olive oil turn on heat low and sauté onion, minced garlic and shredded zucchini.
- Add 1 tsp salt to water, turn on heat and wait until water comes to a boil.
- Add gnocchi to water.
- Once gnocchi are floating they are cooked. Drain water.
- Coat bottom of pot with extra virgin olive oil, add cooked gnocchi.
- Pour the remaining extra virgin olive oil over gnocchi and then add the sauteed onions, zucchini and garlic also add the ricotta mix well.
- Place in plate or bowl and then top with sharp provolone