2 – 17.6 oz Whole Wheat Gnocchi
1/2 onion chopped sauteed
1/2 cup zucchini shredded
1/2 – 1cup cup shredded sharp provolone
1 tbsp Aroma seasoning
1 cup – 1 1/2 Ricotta cheese
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt
1. Coat bottom of pan with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Turn on heat to low and sauté onion, minced garlic, and shredded zucchini.
3. Add 1 tsp salt to water, turn on heat, and wait until water comes to a boil.
4. Add gnocchi to water. Once gnocchi are floating they are cooked.
5. Drain water, then coat bottom of pot with extra virgin olive oil, and add cooked gnocchi.
6. Pour the remaining extra virgin olive oil over gnocchi and then add the sauteed onions, zucchini and garlic.
7. Add the ricotta and mix well.
8. Place in plate or bowl and then top with sharp provolone