- 2 cans of tuna in water, drained
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of dry oats
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp Aroma seasoning
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4-6 Arugula leaves
- 1- tbsp shredded cheese per patty – your choice
1. Add 2 cans of drained tuna into mixing bowl. Shred the tuna with fork until tuna is consistently shredded. Once tuna is shredded add 2 eggs, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp of dried minced onion and 1 tbsp Aroma.
2. Take 1/2 cup of hot water and add it to the dry oats. Mix it together until oats are soft. Once oats are soft, add it to the mixing bowl with all the other ingredients.
3. Mix all ingredients together until you get a consistent looking batter. Now take a pan add a light coat of olive oil to pan and add batter like you would for pancakes. Cook until both sides are crispy. Add shredded cheese to each patty 1 minute before you pull patties out or until cheese melts.
4. Once cheese is melted add patties to plate and top off with tomato halves and arugula.