Dave’s Pizza Recipe (sent in by one of our fans, Dave Pribish)
- 2 Cellone’s pizza shells
- 1 jar Classico pesto
- 1 can artichokes in brine (drained and chopped)
- 12 strips bacon (cooked and diced)
- 1 lb of cooked and cubed chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups shredded fontina
- 1-2 tablespoons (to taste) Ciao Pittsburgh AROMA Seasoning
- Use half jar of pesto on each shell.
- Divide all other ingredients on each shell too.
- Generously sprinkle Ciao Pittsburgh’s AROMA seasoning.
- Then bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts and crust is golden. You can cook it on the grill too…. just use a metal pizza pan.
© Ciao Pittsburgh 2014 (www.CiaoPittsburgh.com)