- 1-1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of Nutella
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a container.
- Next, mix the Nutella, sugar, butter and honey. Then add the egg. Mix everything together and then stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet, being sure to space them evenly apart. Bake for 10 minutes and then take it out to cool. Store in airtight container.
© Ciao Pittsburgh 2014 (www.CiaoPittsburgh.com)