- 2 cups of Fresh Mozzarella (small), drained
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 5-6 basil leaves
- 1 tbsp or more of Ciao Pittsburgh’s Aroma seasoning
- Extra virgin Olive oil, enough to fill jar
- In empty jar, add 1 tsp of minced garlic to the bottom of jar. Line the bottom with mozzarella balls, then sprinkle Aroma on top of mozzarella balls. Add one basil leaf.
- Add another layer of mozzarella on top of the ones you placed at the bottom. Sprinkle Aroma, add another basil leaf and continue on with this pattern until you reached the top. Add any extra basil leaves to the top. Once you have reached the top, add the olive oil until it fills the jar.
- Screw on the lid and turn the jar right side up and upside down until you start to see the garlic and Aroma moving around the jar. For best results, place in the refrigerator for about 1 day.
- Before use, take jar out of refrigerator for about a half hour so the olive oil will become liquid again. Pour jar into a bowl and you have a beautiful looking bowl of fresh mozzarella balls full of flavor. Eat with a nice loaf of Italian bread… enjoy!