Thanks to Bob Tick for this recipe!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 25 wonton wrappers (1/2 of a standard package)
- 1 cup shredded Romano cheese
- Aroma Seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the square wrappers in half to form rectangles.
- Lay wonton pieces out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Romano, Aroma, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes or until wontons are brown and crispy. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for a few days.
- Give it a try I bet you and your family will love them. Let me know and thanks if you choose to print this recipe.