Does erectile dysfunction affect your relationship? Are you suffering from impotence in men and find yourself confronted by problems you would never even have imagined? Well, one thing that can be said about this issue is that you wouldn’t be the only man in the world who would be faced by this problem. Millions of men all over the world see the warning signs of erectile dysfunction and as a result, they too face all kinds of problems in their relationship. There are Various Popular Generic Pills are used to treat ED Problems such as Fildena Purple Pills, Kamagra Oral Jelly and Super Tadapox.
So Many Issues Related To Erectile Dysfunction
If you are suffering from ED, you can be sure of one thing, you will face a number of problems. Most of the major problems related to ED are:
- As a man who is suffering from sexual dysfunction symptoms, you are going to feel extremely frustrated. And this frustration will not be just in the bedroom. This frustration will be like your second shadow, following you everywhere, on the roads, at your office, in every corner of your home – anywhere and everywhere you go. It will be a bad companion to you, you all the time.
- The fact that you are unable to get an erection or even if you are, you are not able to keep it up for a long enough time, so that you and your partner are able to have good sex, can be a big jolt to your ego. This will affect you very badly, leaving you feeling crippled and demoralized.
- Though you may be the one who is suffering from erectile dysfunction, you may go to the extent of blaming your partner and this could lead to a lot of fights between the both of you. As, when it is you who is suffering from ED, why is your partner going to lie back and listen to you blaming her/him?
- Another big concern for you is that your partner may believe you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, as you are addicted to seeing porn. This could be a big problem for you, as sometimes watching too much of porn, can be one of the reasons why you are not able to get a hardon, when you or your partner wants to have sex.
- You would literally be in a sexless relationship with your partner. This is because even if you do manage to get an erection, you would find it hard to keep it up for more than a minute, to ensure that you and your partner can have satiating sex. Also, you would ejaculate very fast, in less than a minute, making it impossible for you and your partner to enjoy a healthy sexual relationship.
- Sadly, if you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, it could also mean the end of a relationship for you. Your partner might love to have sex and as you are not able to give him/her the sex needed, your partner might leave you. Sad though this may be, it is the reality and one of the problems you might have to face, if you suffer from ED.
- Your partner may start to feel that you do not get proper erections when it is time to have sex with her/him, as you are no longer attracted to her/him. No matter how hard you might try to convince your partner that this is not true, your partner would find it very hard to believe you. And the fact is, this may not at all be the case and you might still be very interested in your partner, but when you have erectile dysfunction, your partner may not believe you. And this could give rise to a lot of fights and emotional problems arising between the both of you.
- Your partner may not at all understand your ED problem and may seek other partners to have sex with.
- Erectile dysfunction might be recognized as one of the most common sexual problems in the world. But no matter, it is extremely stressful and you will find that not only you, but even your partner will be under a lot of stress, as a result of you suffering from ED.
- You may deny to your partner that you are suffering from ED and this may lead to a whole new lot of problems. Especially, if your partner knows for sure that you are suffering from ED and you are denying it.
- Another cruel truth about you suffering from erectile dysfunction, is that your partner may not be very nice and could possibly start to insult and ridicule you and tease you and pass all kinds of remarks to you and even make fun of you.
- After your partner knows you are suffering from ED and some time goes by and you are not able to get an erection for a time that is enough to have sex that is enjoyable to you both – your partner may refuse to have sex with you at all, because of the fear of knowing that nothing really is going to happen – as you are impotent.
- You would find yourself getting angry and irritated at all times, when you are suffering from erectile dysfunction. This anger and irritation can be directed at anyone and at anything – at home, on the road, in the office – just about anytime and anywhere!
- You would find that you are feeling depressed, sad and lonely. More so if you have a partner who is not at all understanding and helpful with your erectile dysfunction problem.
- You would face a lot of embarrassment in the bedroom and out of it, whenever you face your partner, knowing that you are impotent and you cannot satisfy your partner sexually.
- There could also arise a lot of problems at the work place, because you suffer from erectile dysfunction, as you may find that you are not able to focus on your job. It could even get so bad, that you may lose your job.
- You would suffer from a lot of anxiety as to when you are going to be able to get a proper erection to have proper sex. And if at all you are going to be able to get an erection that will be good enough to have sex that is satisfying to you and your partner.
- You would lose your self-confidence and start to have all kinds of doubts about yourself – and these doubts would not just pertain to having sex. These doubts would be about you and various other aspects in your life.
What is The Solution to all Your Erectile Dysfunction Problems?
Simple, once you have seen that you are suffering from erectile dysfunction symptoms, do not wait for things to get worse – physically, mentally or in your relationship. It is very important that you understand that you must not wait if you have found out that you are suffering from male sexual impotence and that you are in need of male sexual dysfunction treatment, because waiting would lead to you having even more problems.
There are a number of erectile dysfunction treatment that are available. Get in touch with a doctor who would determine what erectile dysfunction medicine works best for you and you would be on your way to treating your ED and freeing yourself from all the burdens you would have with your relationship, as a result of you suffering from erectile dysfunction.