- 1/4 onion chopped
- 4 small sweet peppers chopped
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp of EVO
- 12 oz. frozen bag of baby brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp Ciao Pittsburgh’s Piccante
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Add 2 tbsp of EVO to pan. Now add minced garlic, chopped onions and peppers to pan.
- Saute on medium heat. Place brussels sprouts in microwave and cook as instructions on the bag states.
- Once sprouts are cooked, add to pan and mix.
- Add Ciao Pittsburgh’s Piccante Seasoning and saute for a few minutes.
- Pour into bowl and add 2 TBSP of EVO and lastly sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.