- 1 cup water
- 1 1/4 tsp yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp Ciao Pittsburgh’s Aroma Seasoning
Please note: I used a Kitchen Aid mixer.
- Place yeast in a cup of warm water and mix well.
- After about 3-5 minutes add to the mixing bowl.
- Now add sugar and salt.
- Add 1 1/2 flour and turn on mixer to level 1. Mix for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the flour and oil.
- Turn mixer on level 2 and let mixer do the work for about 6-8 minutes. You may have to scrap the sides from time to time to make sure the flour/dough isn’t sticking .
- Let dough rise for several hours. You can use the dough the day after to get best results.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add your favorite toppings and sprinkle Ciao Pittsburgh’s Aroma seasoning after you add your sauce.
- Cook pizza for about 8 minutes or until desired.
Mangia! Mangia! Amici!
1 thought on “Ciao Aroma Thin Crust Pizza”
Comments are closed.