- 4 large chicken breasts
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 pieces of prosciutto
- Aroma as desired
- 2 cups of seasoned bread crumbs
- 5 large basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of sharp provolone
- Clove of garlic
- Marinate sun-dried tomatoes with olive oil, minced garlic and Aroma seasoning.
- Butterfly chicken—place two pieces of prosciutto inside of chicken, covering chicken.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, cheese and basil to each one.
- Sprinkle Aroma seasoning on each.
- Place one piece of prosciutto on top covering ingredients.
- Fold and either use string or toothpicks to hold ingredients inside of breast.
- In a plate, add breadcrumbs and coat both sides of each breast in a pan.
- Add EVO and 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic.
- Place breast in a pan and take out after each side is golden brown.
- Preheat oven at 400° and place chicken on cookie sheet. Coat with EVO.
- Cook for 25 minutes—depending on thickness of breast, it maybe sooner or longer.