- 8 Large eggs
- 3 Large basil leaves, chopped
- 4 Slices of Hot Capicola, chopped
- 4 Cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Ciao Pittsburgh’s Aroma Piccante
- 1 Handful of Fontinella cheese or whatever you like
- Coat the bottom of a frying pan with a little olive oil
- Next add the eggs, then the Capicola slices, cheese chunks, basil leaves, minced garlic, tomato halves. Sprinkle the Ciao Pittsburgh’s AROMA Piccante Italian Seasoning to taste.
- Cook on a medium to low heat, let it simmer until eggs are fully done. The Frittata will be solid all the way through. Remove from the pan and serve. Garnish with more AROMA if desired.