- 1 cup – Parmesan Cheese (May want to use a different cheese, you may not get the same crisp. These are a bit salty)
- Ciao Pittsburgh’s Aroma Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
3. Take a pinch (about 1 TBSP) of cheese and place it on the cookie sheet. Placement is the same as you would do for cookies.
4. After you place cheese piles on cookie sheet, sprinkle Aroma seasoning on each pile—use as much as you like.
5. Now place in oven. Bake Parmesan for about 10 – 12 minutes or until golden.
6. Remove cookie sheet from oven. Take parchment paper off of cookie sheet and place on countertop and let cool.
7. Once cooled, remove cheese crisps and place on a plate.
8. If you would like to prepare these for the next day. Once cooled place in an air tight container single row at room temperature.