- 1 – bunch of dandelion
- 1/2 cup EVO (Extra Virgin Olive oil)
- 1/4 Apple cider vinegar or more depending on how you like it.
- 1 – tbsp Aroma seasoning
- 1- pinch of salt to taste
- 1/2 of a lemon, juice
1. Cut stems then wash the dandelion. Dry with paper towel.
2. Add dandelion to bowl and add EVO or enough to to coat them after they have been mixed.
3. Now add the apple cider vinegar mix, add Aroma seasoning mix and then add the lemon juice.
4. Get yourself a nice loaf of Italian bread and enjoy.