- 1 egg (large)
- ¼ cup of Ranch
- 3 cans (6oz. ea.) crabmeat, drained, shredded
- 20 Ritz crackers, coarsely crushed (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup grated Romano
- 1 tbsp Aroma or Aroma Piccante
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Whisk egg and dressing in bowl until incorporated. Add crabmeat and mix until incorporated. Let stand for a few minutes.
3. Shape into patties. Place in single layer on backing sheet sprayed with Pam. Then sprinkle more Aroma or Piccante on top of each patty before placing them in the oven.
4. Bake on each side for around 20 minutes or until they are golden brown on each side.
5. Serve with hot sauce, cocktail sauce or your favorite sauce.