- 3lbs raw shrimp
- 3 cups flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 bottles of Moretti Beer
- 1 TBSP Ciao Pittsburgh’s Aroma seasoning
- 3-5 cups Panko
- Mix 3 cups of flour, 1 1/2 bottles Moretti Beer, 1 TBSP of Ciao Pittsburgh Aroma seasoning until all ingredients are incorporated. (I make mine the consistency of a pancake batter.)
- Coat each shrimp with beer batter and then coat each shrimp with the Panko crumbs.
- Once shrimp are coated, drop them in oil for a minute or until golden brown.
Mangia! It’s the BEST fried shrimp I have ever eaten. Hands down!
Make sure you use the rest of the Moretti to wash down the shrimp!