- 4 tomatoes, halved. Season each half with the listed ingredients below.
- 1/4 tsp Ciao Pittsburgh AROMA Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch shredded provolone cheese, enough to cover the tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Top with Parmesan, provolone, Ciao Pittsburgh’s AROMA Seasoning and bread crumbs
- Wipe down pan with olive oil, then bake until the tomatoes are tender. Around 10 minutes or so. When ready, take out of the oven and Buon Appetito!!!!
© Ciao Pittsburgh 2014 (www.CiaoPittsburgh.com)