- 10 eggs beaten
- 3 slices of Sopressata sliced
- 4 slices of Capicola sliced
- 2 slices of sharp Provolone sliced
- 2 medium potatoes diced
- 1 whole small onion chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons (to taste) Ciao Pittsburgh AROMA Seasoning
- Olive oil for cooking
- Coat the bottom of a frying pan with a little olive oil, now add the potatoes. Cook the potatoes on a medium heat until done.
- Next add the meats, cheese, onions and then the eggs. Sprinkle with the Ciao Pittsburgh’s AROMA Italian Seasoning to taste.
- Cook on a medium to low heat, let it simmer until eggs are fully done. The frittata will be solid all the way through. Remove from the pan and serve. Garnish with more AROMA if desired.
© Ciao Pittsburgh 2014 (www.CiaoPittsburgh.com)