We are so glad to be a part of Ciao Pittsburgh. We contacted them about advertising on their website and the staff was very excited to discuss the options they had. Their main concern was keeping us happy as a customer. They checked in periodically asking if we’re happy with the ad. Since Ciao Pittsburgh is so active in social media and has a strong customer base, we have seen new traffic to our sites as well as customers to our Farmers Market. We will continue to advertise with them! —Michael Pizzuto, Salted Pig
Are your current marketing campaigns helping you stand out or is your audience ignoring your message?
If you’re using traditional marketing tactics (i.e. print and radio ads), the reality is that your potential customers may already be tuning you out.
That’s why it’s time to evolve and freshen up your marketing strategy by advertising online with Ciao Pittsburgh.
Promote your goods and services to our highly-targeted online audience of Italian-American decision-makers.
We have a number of options available to help you reach your marketing goals:
- Place an online ad: Reach our readers through online ads on the sidebar of our website.
- Publish a sponsored article: Submit an article to our site and be listed in our marketplace directory.
- Promote your event or product through a sponsored post on Facebook.
- List your business in our marketplace Directory: Promote your business in our directory where you can present your company at the forefront of the Italian-American market. List your business, website, social media channels, and contact information.
Our audience includes:
- 14,000+ Facebook fans
- 10,000+ monthly unique visitors
- 300+ email subscribers
We have rates as low as $200 per year and we do accept payments through PayPal for your convenience. Click here for our latest ad rates or please contact our publisher, Jack De Leonibus, at email@example.com.